NON BROADCAST WORK
What is non-broadcast? It is simply anything that isn’t broadcast on TV so that covers everything from:
- Corporate Films
- Business Profile Films
- Business To Business Films
- Business To Consumer Films
- Case Study Films
- Testimonial Films
- Conference Highlight Films
- Event Highlight Films
- Awards Event Films
- Recruitment Films
- Training Materials and Films
- Product or Service
- Explainer Films
- Product or Service
- Promotion Films
- Public Information Films
- Educational Films
- FundingSupport Films
- Funding Evaluation Films
- Charity Appeal Films
- Community News Films
- Community Interest Films
plus much more….
We love helping our customers communicate and have a passion for helping you deliver your message to the people that need to see it in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible.
The most valuable asset of a business is the people who work in it. Capturing staff and company owners in a relaxed and comfortable way on camera is our skill, and them appearing in a film sends a powerful message that this business really is portraying it’s authentic self.
When you look through the films on our website you will notice a consistent ‘feel’. Interviews are well lit and shots correctly framed, audio is clear, and people speak clearly. Visuals back up what people are talking about and graphics are not fussy.
The idea is the films feel like they are clips from a TV programme.
This is what our customers experience when we make their video:
- Guidance on their idea, with our filming guide we help develop a video idea
Clear, honest prices:, no concerns that the final cost is uncertain or unreasonable.
- Reliability. Customers trust us and we ensure we portray them in the best light.
- A positive experience filming should be enjoyable and fun.
- The film shoot is organised, we flag up potential issues before the filming day.
- We’re insured, from indemnity to public liability with staff are DBS checked.
- Broadcast kit operated by a competent and experienced cameraperson.
- The work is agreed customers are kept informed of the process.
- Professionalism in everything, rom what we do to what we say on social media.
- Ongoing help after a film is made we will guide you to achieve timpact.
Many of our customers come from recommendations. Feel free to contact any of the companies and individuals that appear in a film we have made, and ask them about their experience with us.
If you would like to discuss a project with us just give Mark a call ion 01282 222 620, email or complete the contact us form for an informal, no obligation chat about how we may be able to help.