We love the opportunity to make great films for our customers, and a large part of the work we do is creating ‘business to business’ video for companies and organisations.
The most valuable asset of a business is the people who work in it. Capturing staff and company owners relaxed and comfortable on camera is our skill, and them appearing in a film sends a powerful message to potential business contacts and customers.
When you look through the many films on our website you will gradually notice a consistent ‘feel’. Interviews are brightly lit and shots correctly framed, audio is clear, and people speak clearly. Visuals back up what people are talking about and graphics are not fussy.
The idea is the films feel like they are clips from a TV programme.
The above film is to explain office space to businesses.
This is what we believe our customers experience when we make a corporate video:
- Guidance in the initial idea, with our filming guide helping customers develop a video idea with us.
- Clear and honest prices: no concerns that the final cost is uncertain or costs are unreasonable.
- Our customers rely on us. This may be a first filming experience for a customer, so they trust us to do the right thing in their interest.
- A positive experience for everyone on the film shoot. The filming should be as enjoyable as possible, and nobody should be forced to be involved on camera if they don’t want to.
- The film shoot is organised and we flag up any potential issues before the filming day (such as we check the weather forecast and research potential locations online).
- We are insured every step of the way (from indemnity to public liability), we also have risk assessments, are DBS checked, and are a registered business, all to give peace of mind to customers.
- Our camera, sound and lighting equipment is broadcast standard and fully operational, all in working order and operated by a competent and experienced operator.
- The schedule of work is agreed and customers are always informed of the edit process.
- We represent the customer on a film shoot. From what we do on location to what we say on social media, we appreciate we are seen as an extension of a company.
- We help the customer once the film is completed. After a film is edited and given to a customer, we will then guide them with getting the film discovered, such as achieving the most from YouTube and communicating the film online.
Hundreds of ‘business to business’ films we have made are here.
Many of our customers come from word of mouth recommendation, but feel free to contact any of the companies and individuals that appear in a film we have made, and ask them about their filming experience with us.
Constant Group wanted a film to explain their engineering manufacturing.